How many Room Shockers will I need?
Depending on the size of your space, each Room Shocker will treat a room of up to 400 square feet. You need to use one room shocker per room.
Can I stay in the house with the product while it is in use?
While Room Shocker is safe for humans, pets and even plants, we do not recommend being in the same room while the product is working for any extended period of time. Like most other cleaning solutions the products may irritate eyes and throat. It is however completely safe to go in and out of the room and or stay in any other part of the house, where the product is not in use
Do I need to remove or cover any delicate items, food or plants?
No, you do not. Our products are safe for plants, food, and other delicate items including electronic equipment. All of Chlorine Dioxide basically breaks down into a saltwater solution.
Will I need to shut off the pilot or furnace in my house?
No, our product is not flammable in any way.
Do any of your products leave a film that needs to be cleaned up after use?
No, our product evaporates into a basic saltwater solution leaving no residue whatsoever
Do any of these products emit any smell?
You will notice a light chlorine smell immediately after using the product. Open the doors and windows for at least 20 minutes to air out the space. The smell will dissipate completely. In addition, air and sunlight aids in rapidly breaking down the product as well.
Are your products safe for pets and humans?
Yes, our products are safe for pets and humans, however you should not be in the same room while the product is being working. There is no residue or lingering odor that will cause harm to animals or humans.
Can Room Shocker be used in a car or Auto SHOCKER be used in a house and vice versa?
No, each product has been formulated for a specific application. Please use our products in accordance with the easy to follow directions.
How does the product work?
ClO2-DMG technology, through its patented dry-medium, release technology is able to generate and release a nontoxic Chlorine Dioxide or Clo2 vapor, into any confined area. This release of the nontoxic Chlorine Dioxide vapor penetrates deeply into any porous material, removing the odors.*
What can I use this product for?
Our products can be used to remove odors of all types in homes, schools, hotels, motels, by realtors, apartment buildings, commercial buildings, warehouses, basements, restaurants, bars, restrooms, cabins, marinas, health care facilities, gyms, locker rooms, etc.
Sales Tax Policy
Sales tax of 9% will be collected for all sales within the state of California, for all other sales outside of California, the customer will be responsible to report their sales tax to their corresponding agency.
What is your money back guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and we’re dedicated to your success. But, the internet being what it is (the wild west for people who try to get things for free), we do need to make some rules. Here they are:
- We will refund your money if the product does not work as advertised. We’ve sold (and used) a lot of these, so we know they work. There are really only two ways that they don’t work: they are used incorrectly, or (rarely) there is a packaging defect.
- If you believe that you have a packaging defect (as in you did not notice any chemical odor when used as directed and the water in the cup did not turn yellow, then please call us and arrange for a return. We will need for you to return the outer foil pouch (for the batch code). See directions below in “How to Return A Product That Didn’t Work”. You can choose to get your money back and we will refund the purchase price (minus shipping) upon receipt of the returned product. We can also ship you a replacement for free if you would rather try it again.
- The more common (though still rare) situation is that the product is used in a way that is incorrect. These include: using the product in direct sunlight, using the product in too large of an area (ex: using one for whole house) or where there is too much organic matter for it to deodorize (such as dirt-floor basements (it will try to deodorize all the dirt in the basement) or where there the odor source (vomit, musty odors, organic material, etc.) has not been removed. We will typically request that you send back the original product (directions below in “How to Return A Product That Didn’t Work”) and that you consult with our customer support reps regarding how the product should be used. We may choose to send you a replacement product at that point.
- Our money back guarantee applies only to first-time customers and non-institutional sales. That is, we will only refund purchases of 4-packs or less and only from first-time customers, and only when the products have been returned (directions below in “How to Return A Product That Didn’t Work”).
- Return or refused shipments will incur a 25% restocking fee. All products must be return in good condition and in its original packaging.
- We reserve the right modify this policy in cases where we feel that the claim is fraudulent or you have not complied with our directions or usedt he product in a way not intended.
If you are not satisfied with the results for any reason we will refund your money. Just email us a description of how it was used, and the reason why you are dissatisfied. We will refund the purchase price (minus shipping) right away. All of our products are guaranteed to work, provided that the basic instructions are followed.
How to Return A Product That Didn’t Work
- Money Back claims, must be filed withing 30 days of purchase, no exceptions.
- Call our customer support team at 877-RX-BIOCIDE to get authorization to return the product and discuss how the product was used. Or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, remember all caims must be submitted within 30 days of purchase
- If you feel that the product did not activate — this would mean no color in the water and/or no crystallization on the outside of the pouch), then please leave the product in direct sunlight for one day before shipping.
- Place both the inner and outer pouches into a ziplock bag and seal the bag. Use either the original packaging/box in which it was shipped, or a padded envelope to ship the product back.
- Return the product to the address
Is this a one time use product?
No. Room Shocker, and all of our shocker products are formulated for a single use. The idea is to remove the odors in one clean shot by penetrating all porous surfaces to get the odors where they hide.
How fast can I receive my order?
All orders are processed and shipped out the same day they are received, provided that they are received on or before 1:00 PM Pacific Coast time. Any orders received after 1:00 PM Pacific Coast time will be shipped the following business day. A business day is considered Monday through Friday. All orders including overnight and international, received on Friday, after 1 PM Pacific Coast time will be shipped the following Monday. All orders are shipped Priority Mail through the United States Postal Service with the exception of overnight shipping and international orders.
International shipping will be shipped First-Class Mail through the United States Postal Service.
Overnight shipping is offered Monday through Friday, provided orders are received on or before 1 PM Pacific Coast time.
Please be advised, the US Post Office will only guarantees next day delivery to most destinations, in rare cases they may not be able to deliver next day. We strongly recommend you check their policy at www.USPS.com. Furthermore your postal courier has the option not to leave package if he or she deems it unsafe due to theft or vandalism, unless instructed by you at your local post office. Please check with the link below to ensure that your package can be delivered next day. http://webapps.usps.com/expressmailcommitments/landing.jsp. Just enter your zip code and our zip code which is 90013. If you wish for your package to be left under any circumstance, we recommend that you let your local post office know.